Do you like good food and meeting new people? What about a combination of these two things? That is what DinnerNations is all about – make sure you check this article to find out more about this dining idea!
WHERE WILL THIS DINNER BE HELD?
A French restaurant, cafe, music bar and winery with jazz music, amazing meals cooked by the owner herself, the most professional service and very cosy atmosphere. If you want to enjoy a glass of wine in a laid back ambience, have a delicious meal, drink a cup of coffee, listen to some great music and feel welcome whenever you come, Rustique is definitely one of the best choices in Bratislava. And this is the place where this month’s DinnerNations is organized at!
WHAT IS THE MENU YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM?
1) Beef carpaccio with arugula and capers served with garlic baguette
2) Jerusalem artichoke soup with roasted mushroom chips and dark bread
1) Poulet Breton – tarragon & wine chicken with mashed buttery herb
2) Pork steak and tagliatelle pasta with reduction of root vegetables and ginger pomegranates
3) Salmon steak with whiskey orange sauce, baked potato chips and salad
4) Fried brie cheese with berry sauce, salad and baked potato chips
1) A chocolate pecan cake with cherries
2) Ice cream with granola, fruit and hot sauce bentianna
There will be a welcome drink waiting for each guest.
PRICE: 14,90 € (to be paid on the spot, includes a welcome drink & a 3 course menu – whichever meals from the offer you choose)
IMPORTANT: Confirm your attendance via internations.bratislava@gm