Are you a fan of passionate melodies, temper and unforgettable performances? Can you imagine being at a concert full of guitar playing and rhytmic sounds somewhere in Andalusia? Good news – you can and you don’t need to fly anywhere! Four famous musicians grouped under the name Ultra High Flamenco are going to perform in Bratislava and there is a special offer for a limited number of lucky people! :)
WHAT IS ULTRA HIGH FLAMENCO?
- members: Paquito González (percussion), Alexis Lefevre (violin), Pablo Martín-Caminero (double-bass), José Quevedo (Spanish Guitar)
- 10 years experience, the „best of the best“
- one of the group’s discs was nominated as the BEST FLAMENCO´S DISC by the UFI (Phonographic Independent Union) in 2011
- you can check the musicians’ bios here or watch this video to see what you can be looking for:
GET YOUR TICKET
The concert will be held on Friday, May 29th, in Atelier Babylon, starting at 8pm. Available tickets:
- 20 € – basic entry, no food, no drinks, seating at balcony (available to general public – Ticketportal)
- 30 € – InterNations exclusive ticket (only for people registered on www.InterNations.org – registration is free of charge for anybody)
- 80 € – a VIP table with a welcome drink, a bottle of wine/champagne and fingerfood on table, afterparty – you need to be 4 people at the table (320 €). Available to general public – Ticketportal
Your EXCLUSIVE InterNations TICKET (30 €) includes:
- a glass of Spanish Champagne Cava as a welcome drink upon your arrival,
- a table booked for you seating 4 people in the VIP front section,
- a bottle of wine/champagne per table,
- a plate of delicious Spanish fingerfood per table.
There are LIMITED SPOTS available so make sure you register ASAP! To reserve your ticket, write an email to email@example.com and you will receive information on processing the payment.
Enjoy some Spanish folk music, networking and having a fun evening during this unique flamenco night!