Looking for a really good sushi place? How does a luxury dinner prepared by one of the top sushi masters in Slovakia – Khalili Chif Tribak – sound? And what if I tell you that you can receive more than a half from what you pay back as loyalty points for your future dining out?
This special event is organized in Benihana – a traditional Japanese teppanyaki restaurant and steakhouse which also offers seafood and vegetarian dishes.
WHAT IS THE SPECIAL MENU TO LOOK FORWARD TO?
- TUNA CONSOMME (clear soup with tuna, seaweed and quail eggs)
- HAMACHI SASHIMI (yellowtail tuna in a ponzu sauce and jalapenos)
- DYNAMITE ROLL (roll of a crispy soft crab with chives and wasabi mayonnaise)
- NIGIRI PLATE (ama ebi shrimps, marinated salmon with asparagus)
- LIGHT SALAD (tomatoes, radishes, lolo rosso, red onion, broccoli + citrus dressing)
- TEMPURA (red snapper, red snapper and crispy wrap ama ebi shrimps in tempura)
- SEA BREAM (Sparidae fish fillets grilled on teppane with zucchini and spicy ginger sauce)
- DESSERT (gyoza of apples and green tea, with honey & lime sauce)
PRICE: 29 €/ps
Come to have an unforgettable experience to Benihana (which in Japanese means red flower) and get back 52 % of your spent 29 € as foodcult points which can be redeemed for special gifts/vouchers for your future dining out! All it takes is to register for free in Foodcult.
WHERE: Benihana restaurant
ADDRESS: Hlboka cesta 7
PRICE: 29 Eur
If you want to join this event with limited places available, you need to book your spot and you need to be registered as a member of Foodcult (free of charge). Just scroll down on the page and click on „rezervovať.“ The registration will end on 11th August (midnight).
Source of the pictures: benihana.sk